Saturday, 16 March 2013

March 16

We are in the last half of the last month of the first quarter of the year. Today I am going to spend some time planning the next quarter.

MonthGoalDue Date
APRIL To make daily blog entries
To establish a monthly schedule for blog posts
To complete rquirements for I Write, PDG and other groups at Write on!
Establish a daily 20 minute walk
Complete $30 writing course
Complete Poetry Practice
Sign up for grammar & punctuation classes at Write On!
Establish a dedicated writing area in my room and use it!
Finish Rough Draft of  3 chapters of Woulf
Finish Cassandra as a short story

April 30
MAY To make daily blog entries
To complete rquirements for I Write, PDG and other groups at Write on!
Complete with 100 % both the Grammar & the Punctuation Classes I am taking
Supplement the Classes at Write On! with Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation and English Grammar 1 & 2
Finish Rough Draft of  3 chapters of Woulf
JUNE To make daily blog entries
Finish Rough Draft of  3 chapters of Woulf

As you can see my big focus over the next quarter is my writing. I have a lot to say & it is time I said it. At the same time I do not want this blog to become like the last one in which all I did was complain. This blog and my goal for life in 2013 is to create a monument to creativity in all of it's forms. For me at this moment that means my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment