Monday, 11 March 2013

NaBloPoMo - Day 11

Next week kicks off BlogHer Entrepreneurs conference, a meeting of minds for women who "want to start something." Tell us what you'd love to start.

I would like to start all kinds of things... but mainly I have this crazy idea that I would like to have a small home run business. One that involves all of the things I know from party planning, to gift baskets, to ebay sales to knitted toys and cloth dolls

I have suppliers what I don't have it any way to get the word out or to compete with existing businesses. I don't want a lot of business just to make a couple hundred extra bucks a month.  Its not like I lack ideas, what I seem to lack is competitiveness and the cost of start-up.  In my case that would be at least $1500

Any way that is what I would like to start

No comments:

Post a Comment