Tuesday, 19 March 2013

NaBloPoMo - Day 19

Rather than talk about a web site I wish I had started I'd like to share a few of my favorite ones.

Write On! is a web site for serious writers or those who want to be serious writers. Like many of the sites I use I found it a long time ago and then came back to it when the tide of my life turned me in the right direction. Right now I am taking a couple of free classes here since I don't have the money for the expensive ones. I am not complaining though, I am being mentored by other writers who have been doing it for awhile and that makes it  more imformative in my opinion. If you want to check out some of my writing click here to go to my Portfolio

StumbleUpon is where I go when I need to fill up my imagination. I never know where it will take me. I chose some categories I liked and when I click the button it will take me to a new site or a new place on an old site. This link will take you to a list of places I have given thumbs up to : Likes


Flickr I could hardly do a entry about my favorite places without adding Flickr. I have a lot of Photos here and am beginning the long process of putting all of the others there for safe keeping. I won't delete them from my computer but will be using Flickr as my back-up. On top of the storage abilities this site also provides me fodder for some of my digital art. If you search you can find antique prints, clipart and other things here that are free for personal use. and here is my portfolio, it contains photos, art cards and many other things that I have created

No comments:

Post a Comment