Thursday, 7 March 2013

NaBloPoMo - Day 7- Think Back Thursday

Thanks to Think back Thursday for the lesson today. It was about making Mosaics in Picasa. I have not actually done that yet but I do have a few that I did using a similar online Mosaic maker from Flickr. I will share one of them now and after I download Picasa I will make one using it and add it to this message. Done See Below.


Dandelions
I chose dandelions cause if my dog's shedding is any indication spring is on the way

This is the one I created using Picasa this afternoon. The photos are of our Princess GD#2 BTW that is GD #1 with her in the bottom right corner she is usually called Sarebear

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you found my blog but I am thankful you did and that you linked up your pictures. I LOVE the one of the dandelions. So pretty. Your daughter is adorable.

    Thanks again for linking up. I hope you join us again next week. The themes for the next three weeks are listed on the blog post where you link up so you can plan ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I found you on one of my favorite sites to go to when I need inspiration. Its called the Daily Meme
      http://thedailymeme.com/

      It is quite old and a lot of the links don't take you where you expect to go but that is part of the fun

      Delete