Monday, 1 April 2013

April 1st, 2013 - Poetry form = Concrete Poem

Which environmental cause is closest to your heart and why? 
Concrete: a concrete poem takes the shape of the object it describes.
This is the shape I would like to recreate for the poem










The environmental cause closest to my heart:

Blue sky, white clouds        Water I can drink
Air I can breath                     Clean and fresh
Clean and fresh                        Clear to the bottom
Perfect for me                             No weeds

Green grass                                  Recycle please
Clear of  Trash                            Paper and plastic
This is what I like                       Glass and metal too
 Animals must thrive                  Every thing we can reuse
   Mankind can stay alive        Please recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment