Tuesday, 2 April 2013

April 2nd, 2013 Poetry form = Shape Poem

Compare yourself to an element of nature and explain how that part of the environment captures some aspect of your personality.
Shape Poem: Poetry written in the shape or form of an object. Shape poems do not have to take the form of the object it describes.

My birth sign is a Libra and that makes me an Air elemental. As I was researching for this answer I came across an article that described the personality of each elemental and Air really is closest to my own. At least the way I see myself.



Air
is closest
            to who I feel I am
       curious about
      everything
  Not unemotional just tightly bound
I look and listen with the intention to learn
But soon I get bored and move on
to something new



Rubber ducky any one? At least that is what it is supposed to look like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment