Friday, 5 April 2013

April 5th, 2013 Poetry form = Etheree

Write a thank you note to the earth or Mother Nature.
Etheree: consists of ten lines of unmetered and unrhymed verse, the first line having one syllable, each succeeding line adding a syllable, with the total syllable count being fifty-five.


Thank you
Glorious 
Mother Nature

And that is as far as I got today. Between running around, planning a wedding and my other writing commitments I just didn't have much time for this today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will be able to finish this one and tomorrow's. I have more running around tomorrow, a meeting with the bride and her party plus I need to get my room cleaned for the Monday inspection and keep the boys out of my daughter & SIL's hair tomorrow night when they do the carpets. Come Sunday night this old girl is going to bed at 8 pm and not moving until 10 am Monday


Blue 
sky, green 
grass, water
I can drink,clear 
to the bottom, No 
debris anywhere in 
sight. Clean air I can breathe, fresh
pure, pollutant free. Perfectly
protecting mankind, helping us thrive.
We need to stay alive, recycle please

The Etheree is completed but it does not answer the prompt. I will try to finish the one above as well but I don't know if I will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment