Friday, 3 May 2013

April Round-up

I think I may make this a regular thing as it helps me keep a record of things that happened during the month

First of all the scoring. This was the plan:
 I am trying something new this month:
1 point x 30 daily blog entries
1 point x  20 daily prompts answered
1 point x  30 poems completed in the form listed for that day
1 point  x 20 if the daily poetry form answers prompt 
Today is the 30th day and these are my scores:
 1 point x 30 daily blog entries = 30
 1 point x  20 prompts answered = 18
 1 point x  30 poems in the form = 19
 1 point  x 20 if the form & prompt matched = 13

for a total of  80 out of 100 points. Not bad if I do say so myself, especially given just how busy this month has been for me.

Here is a look at my month:

No comments:

Post a Comment