Monday, 13 May 2013

May 13

If you had to be trapped in an elevator, which friend would you want trapped with you and why?

Since I do not have any friends except my sister these days I suppose I would have to say her. We get along well since we both have low-key personalities and we talk a lot about different things. Plus neither of us is driven to talk all the time, we are content to sit side by side and read a book. She has a sharp memory and for years I relied on it to remember the things I forgot. I am not sure what she gets from me other than acceptance and someone who shares her sense of humour. I also try to encourage her to follow her dreams which I'm not sure others do.

Photo prompt: Sunrise/Sunset

I missed sunrise so I will get a photo of sunset and upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment