Tuesday, 21 May 2013

May 21

When was the last time you did something that made you uncomfortable but was ultimately worth fighting through those feelings?

Not for a very long time, in fact not since I went to Toastmasters back in 05. I remember feeling very nervous when ever I went to a meeting at the beginning but then I was fine. I learned a lot about public speaking through them and would love to go back I just can't seem to get there.

Photo of the Day: I Care About This...

I only care about one thing and I'm sure by now you are tired of seeing pictures of my family so no photo from me today.

I just realized why my post didn't post yesterday, Yesterday was a Holiday Monday, What we call May 2-4 weekend and I was just checking my list of pending posts and saw that I had done the May 24th one by mistake so I did try to post, it was just the wrong date.

No comments:

Post a Comment