Sunday, 26 May 2013

May 26 - Sunday Thoughts

I have been trying to come up with a theme for June but I am stuck. I will be using the Blogher prompts of course but I always try to have a theme that is uniquely me.  I even checked the June events calendar to see if there were any special week or monthly events that might appeal to me. I found a few like clay week and rose month but I don't know how I would work them. Actually as I was writing that I realized I could take a page from the Author of 52 Projects. Which is a book I used to have but can't find today.

A rose for every day for 30 days in what ever medium was handy on that day from crayons to clay and everything inbetween, I think that would be a good idea but I am still undecided

Photo of the Day: Fav thing to do on Sunday




No comments:

Post a Comment