Thursday, 9 May 2013

May 9

What song do you play to bring yourself comfort?

These boots were Made for Walking my Nancy Sinatra! I put a link below that will take you to a Youtube version. I need to remind myself how to add a video to a blog entry but for now a link will have to do.

Version 1


Every time I'm down I'll play it to remind myself that I can walk away from  something if it just doesn't work for me. It has given me the courage more than once to make a change in my circumstances because they were untenable. There are others of course for other moods but this is the one I turn to when I need to know I'm only as stuck as I want to be.

Photo of the Day: A snack
Way I figure it I have two choices here repeat a picture I've already used or take one and add it. Since I really hate to repeat myself I'll be back as soon as I take it and upload it.

Peanut butter and crackers are the best snack I know and it is fast & easy



No comments:

Post a Comment