Wednesday, 19 June 2013

June 18

Photo of The Day: Street: Take a photo of a street-scape.



I really messed up this month, I have done only three or four real entries I'm stuck, I know what I want to do, I know what I planned to do but just like always when I think I'm ready to take on my psyche I fail. I bail, I focus on something else or I make myself so busy I don't do what I set out to do.

Every time I think I'm ready to face my neurosis I discover I'm not, that I can't. And yet I can't stop thinking about how this is something I need to do. I need to stop focusing on the past and move forward except that I never thought this far ahead. I figured I'd see my last day sometime between my 40th and 41st birthday. Here I am at nearly 53 and I'm still seeking a path into the future via the past

No comments:

Post a Comment