Sunday, 30 June 2013

June 30 Sunday Sermon

Photo of The Day: Handwriting: Take a photo of handwriting. Maybe you’ll have to step away from the computer and pick up a pen!
Food Journal Aug 01, 08


This is a new idea of mine... but it turns out I'm not ready to begin just yet. In my head I created a Concept called "The Church of Kindness" after watching some videos and reading some stuff about Random Acts of Kindness and how they may be what we need to save ourselves from greed and corruption. I have read a lot on the subject and participated in several programs for a few months. Then I got my diagnosis and just sort of went into a holding pattern, it seems to me that I need to think about it again, if only to stop feeling so sorry for myself.

Anyway I'm hoping to do a sermon type entry each week to expand on this concept for my own interest and maybe yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment