Friday, 12 July 2013

July 12: Send Yourself a Love Message

 

31 Days of Self Love

Love letters are nice to get. Words of love feel good, so why wait for someone to give them to you when you can give them to yourself. With all the electronics, it’s easy to do. Send yourself words of love and encouragement. Leave a message on your home answering machine.
· Darn you’re good!
· You can do anything you choose!
· I love you!
· Keep up the good work!
· I will take care of you!

Send similar messages in an email. Have a fun, loving line in the subject. It can make you smile to see it. And smile! Leave a loving post-it-note on your mirror before leaving for work. “I’m so happy that I love me!” “YOU’RE the BEST!” Be loving to you in writing or verbally. Send yourself a loving email. Leave yourself a loving phone message. Write yourself a love letter. It’s fun and might just bring a smile to your face and warm your heart.

I find this hard to do but I am working on ideas

NaBloPoMo From Blogher
Friday, July 12, 2013: How do you feel when you're unconnected to the Internet?

Lost

365 Photo Challenge
Day 12. Stacks


I would love to have this many books to read


Photo A Day Challenge
12. A bad habit: It can be yours or someone else’s habit. Share it.
Sugar especially these little beans


No comments:

Post a Comment