Monday, 22 July 2013

July 19 Clear Out Old Stuff

31 Days of Self Love
Day 19: Clear Out Old Stuff

Cleaning makes room for new and better things. The Law of Attraction responds to your clearing out what you don’t need to help you attract what’s more likely to make you happy. Cleaning also can help you feel more in control of you. When you control your environment, it improves self-esteem.

Affirm, “I’m giving this away to make room for new and better things in my life.” Stuff is stuff. Keeping things you don’t need can reinforce a mindset of lack—that you’re keeping it just in case you need it some day. I had to face that and accept that if I need something down the road, I’ll purchase a new one, since chances are I won’t need it. That helped me to clear out even more stuff. Say “I love me” to clear what you don’t need in order to attract new and better goodies!

I am doing that starting on the 22. I have a lot of stuff and no need for most of it. I want to get my space back in my room and right now it is pretty crowded in here. 

NaBloPoMo From Blogher
Friday, July 19, 2013
Do you feel that you are connected to your community?

I've lived here since I was 19 and I used to feel connected but now I am no where near it. I have been isolated for nearly a decade due to mental issues. It is looking more and more that I really need to get out and meet people, form some new friendships. I want to do that but it isn't easy.

365 Photo Challenge
Day 19: Two Scoops

Photo A Day Challenge
Day 19: Building

No comments:

Post a Comment