Tuesday, 23 July 2013

July 23: List Your Blessings

31 Days of Self Love
Day 23:  List Your Blessings
You’ve probably heard it many times but that’s because it’s true. If you want to love yourself, focus on your blessings. Write down the things that make you smile or that you feel good about having. Then read each out loud, starting with, “I’m grateful for______.” The more you appreciate your blessings, the better you feel. The better you feel, the more you’ll fall in love with you.

Count your blessings every day. Add to your list whenever you can. Look for things to be grateful for. It will help you appreciate your life more!
NaBloPoMo From Blogher
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Mark Zuckerberg has said about his site: "The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently." Do you think he succeeded?
I have to say yes but it is more than that. I can see what is happening in the life of relatives I want to spend time with but can't. For me it is a perpetual family reunion sans the alcohol and the fights
365 Photo Challenge
Day 23: Something hot

Photo A Day Challenge
Day 23: I drew this

No comments:

Post a Comment