Thursday, 1 August 2013

July 30: Give Yourself Permission to Do What Makes You Happy

31 Days of Self Love
Day 30: Give Yourself Permission to Do What Makes You Happy
Stepping out of your comfort zone to do something different or behave in a way you’re not used to can seem scary. If someone you want to please tells you to do something, it might feel more secure, since they’re letting you know it’s okay. You may believe you need permission to do what you want or to step into happiness. Give yourself permission to do what would make you happy, even if some people might not approve. If necessary,write down:

“I give me permission to spend the afternoon in the park because I love me.”

Make a few copies, sign each, and hang them up in different places where you see them. Let the message permeate your consciousness until you can’t resist the need to buy it. When you enjoy what you do, take another step to giving yourself more permission to do something else, like take some time off for relaxing.
Loving yourself should include giving yourself pleasure, over and over and over. Make a more permanent note to self and read it often:

“I give me permission to be happy because I love me.”
NaBloPoMo From BlogherTuesday, July 30, 2013
Do you connect the most with the past, the present, or the future?
365 Photo Challenge
 Day 30: Intent
Photo A Day Challenge
Day 30: Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment