Tuesday, 27 August 2013

August 27, 2013 - August Update

I have been MIA most of August, that was on purpose, I needed time to relax and let a few ideas perculate. I am still not sure that I am ready to get back at it full time. I wanted to spend sometime with my family and I wanted to spend sometime working on getting my weight down. Though it didn't go exactly as planned that is the reason for a vacation. I have been spending way, way too much time on Facebook playing games and not nearly enough time working on what I really need. Hopefully come Sept 1st I will be taking a holiday from Facebook and get back to more meaningful things, like an art therapy lass I have coming upas well as working on the weight issues with the doctor and Dietician, I know I need the psychological side of things too but I just don't see it happening any time soon. Last time I tried I went to three meetings then never went back.

So hopefully back with you soon! Hugs everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment