Thursday, 8 August 2013

July Update- What I was hoping August would be

Month in Review Calendar


Activity Update
 I spent a week in Toronto in July and it was nice to have that seven days to myself. I walked every single Saturday and I'm not talking around the block walks I'm talking half an hour or more of walking usually with Drake though once with everyone except my SIL. Blogging has been hit and miss though you will find an entry for every day, some of them were added two or three in one day to catch up

Monthly Stats

I was late with a lot of entries this month, I think I'm suffering from a serious case of summeritis either that or I have been pushing myself too hard. Maybe the latter, I've been doing a lot of long walks and have been helping with the boys four or five days a week. Way too much up time, add to that I've been dealing with several days of pain and it adds up to a not so good month. The thing is August looks to be nearly as busy


What's Coming Up In August?
1) A Daily Prompt from The Daily Post @ Wordpress
2) Re-Creating Yourself from New Age Journal - A new Self Growth Program
3) I will be continuing with Capture Your 365 and Photo A Day Challenge
4) I will also be continuing with Blogher and the NaBloPoMo prompts. August's theme is HOT. Should be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment