Sunday, 24 November 2013

Nov 23- 2014

I know I need to focus on the last two months of 2013 but my mind keeps moving into 2014, I feel like it is going to be an epic year but only if I plan it carefully and make sure I am focused on what ever it is I am going to do. My problem is I don't have a clue what is going to be that important for me to accomplish.

I can think of dozens of things that I want to do, learn, be, go to but to focus on only a few of those... I have no idea where to begin.

Focus one has to be the fitness thing, try as I might I can't put that one out of site but if I am working on it now is it for the new year or a hold over from the old year and I need to formulate other goals.

Do I need to plan it any way, yeah I know, dumb question, I do need to figure out what I can do to meet my goal of one pound a week. At the same time ....

I am having such a hard time finding the words to explain the turmoil in my head. Why does my mind keep skipping over the next 60 odd days, I can do a lot in 60 days, I know this and still I dither.

Nothing I do is pre-planned except medical appointments even the babysitting I usually only have about 12 hours notice sometimes less. I used to be able to stick to a plan, I used to have a regular routine but I lost it some how. Now I have nothing ... nothing planned, nothing organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment