Monday, 2 December 2013

Dec 2, 2013- Checking In

I am feeling under the weather today, big head-ache, blurry eyes and coughing up ucky green stuff. I am not sure if I have caught a cold or if the CPAP Maching needs cleaned, probably the latter. Still now that I'm using it again i am feeling more rested which means the doctor was right it is essential to a good nights sleep for me.

Oh yeah the doctor, I got a 15 minute lecture from him regarding my non-healthy lifestyle; needing a proper sleeping schedule instead of the hit & miss one I've been  using; a proper diet that includes lots of vegetables, which I would love if I could  1) afford it, 2) find the time & energy to go shopping for myself; oh yeah and the hardest one for me exercise 7 days a week for 30 minutes a day.

It's not like I don't know he's right ... again,  it comes down to finding the energy and focus to make the changes I need to make both of which seem to be in poor supply for me.

Regarding the diet part, I have decided to go with the exchange diet since it was the one that worked best for me last time I lost a lot of weight. It isn't hard to follow but it does require a lot of planning. I need to get started on that part of it so that I can actually eat the way I'm supposed to. I've been depending on them to do the cooking and I really need to start depending on myself again.

More of that later. Have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment