Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Wow Time Flies

I can't believe it has been nearly two years since I wrote anything in here. Its not that I haven't been creative, I have been I have dozens of images here to prove it as well as photos and various bits of writing at Wildchild Chronicles. I just haven't been adding them here.

This year I have gone back to my needlecraft skills because I want to make a crazy quilt. I am also knittng squares to do a knitting sampler throw.  On the table as well are a couple of mutiple use DIY pieces so that if I end up moving from a one bedroom to a bachelor I will still have plenty of storage space.

So far this year I have completed only these two art pieces:

This one is the basic design for the Jan CQ square


This is my first Word of the Year page

This is all I have done other than some knitting but I have no picture of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment